Courgette and Feta Muffins
1 leeks, washed finely sliced
2 tablespoon extra virgin olive or avocado oil
2 - 3 handfuls baby kale
3 courgetttes, grated and squeezed
pinch sea salt
80 g quality feta cheese (or goats cheese)
1 lemon, zest only
Handful chopped parsley
small handful pine-nuts
1. Preheat oven to 160 C.
2. Sauté leek in a large frying pan until softened.
3. Add kale and cook through for 5 minutes until soft and wilted.
4. Add courgette and parsley and season with salt and lemon zest.
5. Spoon the mixture into individual large muffin tins.
6. Break eggs into a bowl and whisk lightly until combined.
7. Pour the eggs over the greens.
8. Crumble over the feta cheese and sprinkle over with a few pine-nuts.
9. Bake muffins for 30 minutes.
10. Enjoy hot or cold.