Smoked Salmon Blinis with Coconut 'creme fraiche'
These delicious little numbers are so easy to make. We had them today for brunch but they make a great Christmas canapé.
150g rice flour
125 ml almond milk
125 ml water
2 tbsp melted butter or coconut butter
1. Blend all the ingredients in a blender and leave to sit for 30 mins.
2. Heat a frying until hot. Melt a little butter or coconut oil.
3. Place a tablespoon of the batter for one blini in the pan. A large pan should fit 4 blinis. Fry until bubbling then flip over for another minute.
4. Mix 6 tablespoons coconut yoghurt with the juice of half a lemon and pinch salt.
5. Place a teaspoon of yoghurt onto each blini and top with smoked salmon.