Spicy Butternut Squash soup
A lovely, comforting Autumnal soup.
I made this in my new soup maker but this is the stove top method. See my last video for soup maker method.
This is a great way of getting anti-inflammatory turmeric and ginger into your diet.
1. Peel and chop 1 Butternut squash into cubes. Sauté in 1 tablespoon coconut oil for 5 minutes.
2. Add 1/2 teaspoon turmeric and chilli powder, 2 teaspoons each ground coriander and cumin, 5cm chopped fresh ginger, 2 crushed garlic cloves. Sauté 3 mins.
3. Add 500ml vegetable stock and 200ml coconut milk.
4. Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 20 mins.
5. Blend to desired consistency.
6. Add fresh coriander and Dulse